Compostable TIPA 302
TIPA’s home compostable wicketed bags are made from a highly permeable, transparent and durable single-ply film. These bags are neatly stacked together on a wire wicket for easy and quick dispensing. These bottom-gusseted bags are easily teared-off the wicket, resulting in a wide opening bag that can be heat-sealed. Our bags are an eco-friendly alternative for polybags and suited to pack food items like fresh bakery and fresh produce.
230mm (w) * 380mm (h)
This bag also has a 40mm flap on the top + 40mm bottom gusset & 6 perforation holes
Suitable to Pack:
- Fresh produce: fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, fresh legumes & fresh herbs.
- Highly permeable
- Highly transparent
- 250 bags per stack
- Industrial sealing temperature: 90°-100°C / Impulse sealer: start at a low pulse
- Includes TÜV OK Home Compost logo on the bag
- Ships globally
- Pre-printed with compostable messaging and certification
Standards and Certifications:
- Conforms to Standards EN13432, ASTM6400, AS 5810, Cré as well as TÜV’s OK Compost Home program.
- Please compost where accepted. Safe for home composting. Results in home compost systems may vary.
Price does not include shipment, which is added according to weight of box and shipping destination.
Price does not include any sales or custom taxes which may be required according to shipping destination.
- Price does not include import tax which is collected by law in some countries and payed directly by customer to shipping forwarder.