Compostable TIPA 318
TIPA’s home compostable open bags are made from transparent, durable, and printed single-ply film. These bags are basic knife-sealed with a wide opening that can be heat-sealed. This eco-friendly alternative for polybags is versatile and suited to pack food items like fresh bakery and leafy greens.
Suitable to Pack:
- Fresh bakery: bread, buns, cookies & bakery goods
- Fresh produce: leafy vegetables, fresh legumes
- 6 perforation holes
- Highly transparent
- Medium water vapor barrier
- Industrial sealing temperature: 80°-140°C / Impulse sealer: start at a low pulse
- Ships globally
- Pre-printed with compostable messaging and certification
Standards and Certifications:
- Conforms to Standards EN13432 and certified by TÜV as OK Compost Industrial, as well as TÜV’s OK Compost Home program.
- Please compost where accepted. Safe for home composting. Results in home compost systems may vary.
Price does not include shipment, which is added according to weight of box and shipping destination.
Price does not include any sales or custom taxes which may be required according to shipping destination.
- Price does not include import tax which is collected by law in some countries and payed directly by customer to shipping forwarder.